Jan Van Quirm wrote:Maybe around then - not absolutely sure on that, but FE's the last one of his that's in his usual Discworld style - The Truth's not quite so wild
Jan Van Quirm wrote:Won't argue with you on that one - bit vague about the book order in that period TBH, but Nightwatch and Thud are definitely Paul's
Quatermass wrote:I believe Kirby did do the German version of the cover for Science of Discworld, which shows Rincewind being forced into the virtual suit.
raisindot wrote:You guys totally missed the point.
I have 99% of all the KIRBY cover books. The other 1% is the one Kirby cover book I don't have. I'm sure you can guess which one that is!
Jan Van Quirm wrote:If you mean this one?
That's definitely Paul's I'd say - I'll check with the Art of the Discworld for you in the morning
Jan Van Quirm wrote:Another piece of verbal symbolism since we're into minutiae now Simony the denier of Om - Simon Peter chief disciple of Jesus and 1st Pope - who also 'betrayed' his god in a moment of fear and madness, but was ultimately the rock of belief in which the Turtle Moves and on which New Practical Omnism is based.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests